So, I was watching the new bond flick (Daniel Craig is too sexy for words), and there was a scene that triggered something in my mind. An exercise in free associative thought! I love these kinds of exercises, because they force your brain to upchuck whatever is hiding latent under the surface. I also just read an article in the 04/11/2012 sunday edition of The Toronto Star (they basically send us The New York Times) called “Why I Am Pro-Life“. Here’s my free association (btw, I’m sober right now).
1) Pro-life = Reproductive Rights Oppression
2) Affirmative Action = Bandaid For Workplace Discrimination
3) Reverse Racism = Illogical Post-Colonial Jargon
4) Emerging Countries = Formerly Oppressed and Occupied Nations
6) No homo = Closeted Self Loathing Queer Jargon
7) Tranquility = Paradigm Shift
8) Morality = Constructs and Conditioning
9) Birth = Reincarnation of Energy
10) Death = Osmosis
How’s that for a start?